Toribash
Valve games are great ,i like then , my favorite are Counter-Strike 1.6 , Counter-Strike:Source , Team Fortress 2 , Left 4 Dead . Those other i haven't played yest , sot that's the reason , why they are not my favorite .
To be quite honest, I have no idea why some people seem to have these awkward problems with steam. I've read stories people've written about it taking them several hours to install, verify and download (individually) their games. I've never had such a problem, and neither have my friends.

It takes just as long as any non-Steam game to install things, downloads things -faster- than usual, and verifies so fast I don't even notice it.

I do, of course, realise that there's hundreds, if not thousands of people who completley disagree with how Steam has been put into action, but I absolutely love it.

On the subject of the games- Love them all. Especially the amount of mystery through the Half-Life storyline. Very subject to interpretation.
W♠osh.
well my half life 2 in steam is a rip off
it is very fast than non steam of half life 2
but one problem
every time i save
or auto save
its lags my whole computer
so i have to shut down my comp again
T_T
I can't see this thread going anywhere useful. There's more discussion about Steam then the topic's namesake here. Besides, there's a separate thread for most of the games you mentioned in your first post.

Closed.
Last edited by CiaoTime; Jun 6, 2009 at 05:21 AM.