Toribash
Original Post
Opner assistance. Please?
Whats the best way do dm your own foot??

Someone gave me the idea a few days ago to dm my own foot and beat the shit outa uke with it. The problem is. Im having trouble dming my own foot.

Tips?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol is that even possible? You would have to make it so you can DM yourself i guess. Then extend the glute, contract the hip and knee, then use your hand to rip it off. The only way i have seen it done is by falling and landing on your feet hard.
Kick the floor really hard ;ooooo
Nicotine Valium Vicodine Marijuana Ecstacy and Alcohol...
C-C-C-C-C-COCAAAAAAAAINNNNEEEEE

Yeah, i can get it done kicking the floor. Thx mosi :P.
I was looking for a more stylish way to do it tho. Actaully ripping it off. I figure the best way way would probly be to grab my foot from behind and try to bend it till it snapped. i dunno tho. So i decided to ask here.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had one, i kicked ukes head off then I ripped my foot off by colliding it with my hand. I deleted the replay ):
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Its really simple and i can probably do it in less that 20 frames. *starts toribash*

Well appearently i cant. But i did manage to do it in 35 frames.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
:o Really? i cant seem to get it done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]