Ranking
GTA san A
"Dude, I dont realy like swimming" quote
If someone can find a vid of that for the great lols they will get to set my sig.

Also the end of NFS: carbon beause it wraps up the story and makes sence and gives closure and realy made the game worth playing... oh wait no
[o]
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
GTA san A
"Dude, I dont realy like swimming" quote

which one is that?
I don't remember.I like the first cutscences of GTA series places a stage for game.

Find gta cutscenses here tough.
http://www.gtamissions.com/
KONY 2012
The final hour-long (literally) cutscene of MGS4 was probably the most epic experience I've ever had in my years of gaming. I won't bother to post six youtube videos that show it all, though.
wow, literally an hour long?
(havent played MGS4)

mine would be one of the last cutscenes in bioshick where frank fontaine starts ranting on to jack after you fight him. to quote him,

"I had you built, i sent you topside! I called you back, showed you what you was, what you were capable of! Even that life you thought you had! That was something i dreamed up and tattooed inside ya' head! Now...If you dont call that family...I dont know what is! And Now..."

pretty epic whacko, wouldnt ya say?
lol
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post

Made me want to kill myself in the most painful of ways.

I'm right there with you. WTF were they smoking when they decided to put that in a cutscene?
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
i cant forget this part in half life 2:
the ending
the building explodes
then you go another demention then Gman talks to you
then leaves the room..
SO WHATS THE POINT ON FINISHING HALF LIFE 2 WHEN YOU DONT EVEN GET A GOOD ENDING