Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Project natal
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technol...5875-21407558/

It looks pretty cool, fighting games would be pro with it, although i dont know how they would implement certain types of games, like shooting, rpg, etc.

I don't think it will replace controllers all together, just give a nice alternative to using them.

discuss.

[T]
#hi

though that would be a good idea, i kinda like the xbox-exclusive part
lol

i really love this and cant wait til its out
but yea, you kno, you cant beat the controller!!
lul
Meh, I love the idea of motion sensory but I don't think people will be able to put down their controllers and get up. Even on the wii, the motion sensory isn't really used as you can sit on your couch and wave your wrist around.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Bah, was discussing this earlier. Sure, it has great potential, but I have a feeling Microsoft will totally screw it up.

Some problems about this are the fact that ~60% of Xbox players are too lazy/unhealthy to stand up and actually move around, and the marketing for this product will be odd, because they will have to focus on a new group of people to sell to.

It looks cool, it could fail, but who knows, it could be great.
Can't stop watching the trailer.

I really like the skateboarding game they allegedly have X3
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
there is probably a chance that microsoft will make the same mistake as nintendo; making it too family friendly. this also will narrow down the people who are willing to buy it as fat or lazy people will always prefer a controller, thus making it not very profitable.
you shouldn't have read that
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Someone suggested this for Toribash. lol, yeah, you try holding an upside down bicycle kick in mid air for 15 seconds.

Yeah, I will award the person that can do my wushu move :P

Anyways, Project Natal was even said to be for casual players if I recall right :/
meh Ima sony fan so I don't like this naturally :P It has potential but its gonna fail hard when Xbox becomes family fun with;
-'Bakery Deluxe', found on Xbox Arcade where YOU have the chance to be a Baker! for just 1.99$!-
Last edited by OveRK1LL; Jun 4, 2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Spellingz