Ranking
Original Post
E3 09'
Who's watchin it? I am

omgomgomgomg orgasm, mass effect 2 is sexah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

What are you guys lookin forward to?

PS3 is being talked about tommorow, today was all 360(sucks)

Im curious to see what is going to be talked about for Wii and PS3, since xbox was just like.. HALO ODST+50 LIVE ARCADE GAMES! and MassEffect[2]! , but im getting it for PC, screw 360
Well, tomorrow, Red Faction: Guerilla comes out, I'm all on that.
Last edited by tortele; Jun 2, 2009 at 12:55 AM.
ayylmaos are real
I'm hoping Nintendo has something better to say this year because lets face it last year was pathetic
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
oh, im watchin it rite now too!
i love it

^^

personally i love the 360 stuff like the new motion capture thing (forgot what it was called) an the movies, music, etc. (so much lol)

and im really lookin forward to Halo OSDT and Left 4 Dead 2!
Left 4 Dead 2 is the SAME GAME AGAIN.

Red steel 2 btw \o
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
yea, red steel 2 looks awesome

and the reason i like left 4 dead 2 is cuz its got CHAINSAWS!! (woot)
yea, and also its centered in New Orleans, Louisiana
jus happens to be where i live (lol)
They come from Georgia and go to Louisana.
I wouldn't pay 50$ for a chainsaw >:(
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
yea, red steel 2 looks awesome

yeah. hopefully since its going to be using that new Wii motion plus device, we will have a sword fighting game closest to the real thing (and it wont suck like the first one). Id look forward to seeing a Zelda game use that.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Here's a list of games i'm excited about.
DarkVoid, Modern Warfare 2, Wolfenstein(ish), SplinterCell:conviction, CRYSIS2(so what if it was just like the COD6 trailer), Assassin's Creed 2, L4D2, Singularity, and that is all... so far.
XBOX was pathetic imo, basiccly said, heres a bunch of stand alone expansions. enjoy.

Only thing I actually wanted from xbox was L4D2(Stand alone expansion, but a hell uvan expansion) and Singularity, Modern Warfare 2, and Assasin's Creed 2 owait I have a PC and PS3.... Halo sucks so XBOX has nothing, there camera is a rip off of Sony's PSEye/EyeToy.. and yeah.. Nintendo better give SOMETHING or this'll be all sony lol.
Hell, Sony is offering NON-CASUAL MOTION DETECTING GAMING. Well, there goes the wii.
Nintendo, give HardcoreWii for actual gamers, tis your only hope!

Note: Halo:Reach looks ~kinda~ nice