Toribash
Original Post
Need Money? Ducky's Bank of Bash - BoB
This is my unofficial Toricredits loan bank. Need money? Come to me. I can loan up to 20k to a single person and 100k all at once.

I will give you the money you need. Just like that.

But obviously there's a catch. I am charging 6% interest fee for every week that you are holding my money without insurance* 3% If you have insurance. The interest will be counted on the first day of every week. If you give me the money after 8 days, it's two weeks worth of interest. If I do not get paid:

You get banned
- we like honesty on these forums

*To avoid this, I will give you another deal.

A blood or joint, that is worth the market price. (The price you bought it for from the shop) That is equal to the loan I am giving. If you do not pay me back. I keep the item. This is optional though. If you don't do it, and are not able to pay. Veb will put you out.

Please note: You will have to pay me back within 2 months. You can extend to 4 months if you use insurance.

Closed.

Bank Idea by Ducky
Copyright ©1993-2050 All Rights Reserved
Last edited by Ducky; Aug 30, 2007 at 01:25 PM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
It's 20k max per person. No exceptions.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Hey, can we give u money and get interest on that too, so u can give out our money to more ppl =D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
Can I have a Loan of 20k and an weekly update trough PM's to tell me how much to pay you back?

EDIT: ohw wait nvm I will wait till the comp for reg key is over. If i didnt win it I will ask again okay =)
Last edited by Hamade; Jun 18, 2007 at 07:51 PM.
Hey LonelyDucky can you please loan me some money, i only want 1k and would you be able to pm me every week with an update of how much i owe you, and ill take the insurance, so it will be 9% extra i owe you each week, thanks - i only want 1k it seems kind of stupid but i need it, and i hope they fix the thing that makes nobody get their credits for winning soon!
Um... wats insurance for Sry JW
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky View Post
Please note: You will have to pay me back within 2 months. You can extend to 4 months if you use insurance.

That's what insurance is, maybe you should read the whole post next time
Ducky, that interest is ridiculous.
If someone borrowed 20k, and payed it back over 2 months, they would have to make 560 credits a day.
If they got the insurance and payed over the 4 months, it would be over 4k per day.
You need a flat rate, like 10% for a loan, not per week.

At those rates it is much cheaper just to save up your money for a week or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.