Toribash
Original Post
SAMPANDORAS SHOP LOADS OF TEXTS
HERE ARE THE RULES:
buy head: bid (ur price)
custom avy: nonanimation 10k
sets :bid (open at 3k)
want an avy sed me the screeny u want and ill make it good :3
Last edited by sampandora; May 29, 2009 at 01:21 PM.
<Insert Cucumer here>
Some thinks you could improve:
1. Make the heads spin, for example with gimp.
2. You could get some more screens of those sets and PLEASE do them with enabled shaders.

ThYphus
[Addicted]
Typhus:

1.remember Not all PC's are good enough to support shaders.

2.he is still a junior member and he did obey all the rules witch from my point of view is miraculous.

3. Your first comment does not help him at all its inefficient if u are really interested in helping him pm him with all the details he needs to know to for fill your Visionary request.

Sampandora

1.Very nicely done i can see you are still new to this Because your eyes are still set so far apart and they are quite big but not bad for a beginner in my book.

2. Go into you toribash setup > options > then look for the shader option when u activate it u will realize a tremendous change in your toribash Game play quality.
zapata do you know how i can make them so they not thumbnails because i did have them set to spin but they didnt and my avys are the best and i can make them for 5k
so plz peeps request avys

also um i dont have shaders it wont stay on shaders i set for shaders then turns off on own

also ill give u a free avy just send me a screen if u tell me
Last edited by sampandora; May 28, 2009 at 02:48 PM.
<Insert Cucumer here>
If you are making and selling textures, why do you wish me to make one?
A presentable texturer always wears he best work.
&quot;Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork.&quot;
Lol sampandora you got an whole clan to help you post them in the clan DSC so we can make them spin/shader shots or somthing if you don't want to do that just pm me i would be happy to help
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!