Toribash
Original Post
25000TC KO MONTHLY RAFFLE
LOTTERY CLOSED BY REQUEST OF A SUPER MODERATOR.
ANYBODY WHO HAS PAYED, I WILL CONTACT COOLBOY AND TELL HIM TO REFUND THE TORICREDITS.
~Buttchouda

25000tc KO MONTHLY RAFFLE!!
OK now that i am Events Coordinator i will be hosting most events in KO. To start off i will be hosting this raffle monthly if all goes well.
25k of the tc raised goes to KO so buy some haha.
HOW MUCH WILL TICKETS BE?=1k TC and if u buy 10 tickets you get 4 free tickets
How many tickets are there?=100 tickets
How many can you buy?=max tickets u can buy is 25tickets
WHEN DOES IT START?=NOWW!!!!
MAKE A POST WHEN U BUY A TICKET!!
Prize will be handed out when tickets are all sold!
SEND ALL TC TO Coolbank

If all goes well we will eventually invite ally clans to participate.

TICKETS LIST
1.Bluehero
2.Azazell
3.Azazell
4.Omegax
5.Nosam360
6.Nosam360
7.Nosam360
8.dtwonfire
[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]...[/FONT]

Last edited by Buttchouda; May 31, 2009 at 01:02 AM.
I bought 2.

Maybe he is going to do it the old fashion way. Put our names on paper and draw out of a hat lol. One thing that makes no sense is you can buy max of 25 tickets... now why would you buy 25 tickets costing you 25k only to increase your odds of winning... 25k?! Sorry I just had to bring that up, it made me lol.
dang. theres a new rule where raffles and lotteries will be deleated and you will have to give back the tcs within 7 days

Oh wow good lookin out athrax, coolboy are you aware of this?

Originally Posted by CMon View Post
So the time has yet again come to slice away these persistent lottery threads that clutter our Events board.

Here's a basic thumb rule about lotteries:
NO LOTTERIES

We're restricting lotteries for official, trusted PT/Nabi hosts only. All lottery threads will be closed. Any lotteries opened after this sticky will be removed and you will be penalized. This rule also applies to raffles.

Everyone with a lottery in process will have seven days from this post to repay the toricredits to all the participants, or suffer the consequences. Note how you're not entitled your money back if the lottery in question ended before this thread was made.

That is all.

yes but the mods say we can still have clan lotteries-blue
Last edited by bluehero; May 29, 2009 at 09:31 AM.