Toribash
Original Post
Games that would make great movies
I think Mirror's Edge would make a fantastic movie, and Team Fortress would be cool too.

What games do you think would make good movies?
HALO *clenches face and arms awating hacksaw* :P

Now, i think Bioshock would make a good movie, its got a great story which is what movies are all about
Alone in the Dark
House of the Dead
Resident Evil
Street Fighter
Doom

=O there's a nice little trend with movies of games, and that is that they're complete shit. Silent Hill is the one exception. And I imagine it will be the only ever exception.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
hmm, I heard The silent hill movie wasnt very good. Though I havent seen it myself, so I dunno.

Also Doom was a movie already... It sucked

Also the metal gear series would make a great movie :3
Nicotine Valium Vicodine Marijuana Ecstacy and Alcohol...
C-C-C-C-C-COCAAAAAAAAINNNNEEEEE

Mass effect was pretty cinematic as is. The fighting scenes would be a bit sketchy, but the back story was written well enough for it to be acceptable as a movie. I'm all for it.

A fallout-esque movie would be nice. They're are making a mad maxx at some point (not jericho stuff). Not exactly fallout 3.. since that has no story (since it is an RPG you kind of do make it up for the most part).