Ranking
Original Post
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Look it up! I don't think the word "awesome" can be digitally expressed any better way.
Red Faction
Also, find it on Gamespot.

Last edited by Videoboy88; May 21, 2009 at 04:07 AM.
Only Emos /wrists
Played the demo. I LOVE the sledgehammer. Its not often in a game where you smash someones face so hard it takes out a wall.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
This game, I must have.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
played the demo aswell its awesome how literally everything in the game is destructible and the walker at the end of the demo is cool
Kinda reminds me of Bad Company, where everything could be blown up but the supports and structures stay up always.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Kinda reminds me of Bad Company, where everything could be blown up but the supports and structures stay up always.

No they don't, 4 legs - take out 2 and they fall, and building will fall on you if you hit it with a hammer enough :P

I got the demo yesterday and it is.. AMAZING I luvs it I haven't played a game with better physics since... Toribash... Crysis... Crysis Warhead, nothing else really compares lol. I heard there was a MP demo but I haven't seen it on PSN :3 either way, I love the game and I'm buying it the moment it comes out
Originally Posted by OveRK1LL View Post
No they don't, 4 legs - take out 2 and they fall, and building will fall on you if you hit it with a hammer enough :P

I got the demo yesterday and it is.. AMAZING I luvs it I haven't played a game with better physics since... Toribash... Crysis... Crysis Warhead, nothing else really compares lol. I heard there was a MP demo but I haven't seen it on PSN :3 either way, I love the game and I'm buying it the moment it comes out

Ah, my mistake. Sounds sweet (/me logs on to XBL)
Fonzie be with you.
I enjoyed Red Faction 2 so I quess I'll be buying this even though WW2 and realism would have been a better setting for a fully destructible world.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay