Toribash
Original Post
Dear KO
Sorry to inform guys but since this clan has been going downhill.

I have decided to leave KO

I have a had a great time with all of you guys.

I will see you around

-iPoP
Proud Member of clan DIAF
[invade i think]

I dont care what you say Az. Theres no point being in a dead clan.
And besides. As i just started to come back on toribash. no one was active.
Proud Member of clan DIAF
You give up to easy man. So what things are downhill, boo-hoo stick it out and be a man. You, gum, and whom ever else has left has lost all respect. I dont hate you guys or nothing but I have no respect for you. Im not trying to let on like I have done a great deal for KO either, gum has put in the work. Then he just leaves, then joins HIVE?! Thats a gaint slap in the face to KO as far as im concerned.

he's got a valid point though leaving isnt going to help the clan in the long run at all in fact it maybe another piece of the destruction KO-blue

Last edited by Buttchouda; May 22, 2009 at 04:15 AM.
Az: You sir, disgust me.

You post about twice a week before... Then you come along, and say what gumfighter's doing is shit? What gives you that right? You say nothing with gumfighter is BANNED, and then insult him when he leaves.

I also didn't notice you trying to support KO much, when it was "going downhill." Being lazy is just as bad as being a hypocrite. At what you ask?

Well, first of all, you accuse gumfighter of being an coward at quiting the clan. You basilcy did the exact same thing we you declared inactivity. It dosn't matter that you're still in the clan. All you were was an empty name. one that would have made no difference if it had not been there

Secondly, you imply that you intead to tough it out, and help the clan. Thats very easy for you to say, because you find no obligation nor reason to switch clans, like other people, due to your inactivity. If you really cared about the clan, get active, get recruiting, get things DONE.

I'll be adding more reasons later, although i expect they will be wasted on the likes of you.

Ya, I put a seal of protection on this post. Don't report it. ~Gum
What gives you that right? O.o But I won't report it. But it better not start a flame war. ~Buttchouda
I have that right because i said i do. Now all we need is for rollin and blue to get in on this editting arguement. ~Gum

Last edited by Gum; May 22, 2009 at 05:23 AM.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
Az: You sir, disgust me.

You post about twice a week before... Then you come along, and say what gumfighter's doing is shit? What gives you that right? You say nothing with gumfighter is BANNED, and then insult him when he leaves.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=92991 read post #6

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=95003 read post #8

I also didn't notice you trying to support KO much, when it was "going downhill." Being lazy is just as bad as being a hypocrite. At what you ask?

The clan is "going downhill" now and I am here, available. If anyone needs help of any kind just let me know. I assumed everyone already knew that but if not now you do.

Well, first of all, you accuse gumfighter of being an coward at quiting the clan. You basilcy did the exact same thing we you declared inactivity. It dosn't matter that you're still in the clan. All you were was an empty name. one that would have made no difference if it had not been there

Never once have a called gum a coward, nor do I think he is one. I simply just expressed how disappointed I was in him. How disrespected I felt by him just up and leaving, without.. from what I see even an attempt to fix things. Sure I haven't done even close to the amount gum has for the klan, but guess what when the clan really needs its members most I am here. Just say the word and i'll do whatever I can to help.

Secondly, you imply that you intead to tough it out, and help the clan. Thats very easy for you to say, because you find no obligation nor reason to switch clans, like other people, due to your inactivity. If you really cared about the clan, get active, get recruiting, get things DONE.

I didnt join this klan out of obligation. I joined because I liked the klans philosophy, it actually, unlike most klans, stood for something. I assumed the members felt the same and from what I can see most do. The people I expected the most out of ended up providing the least when they were needed most. I have never been given the opportunity to make a significant difference in KO, I dont have a say in who joins so your "get recruiting" statement has no relevance. Like I said before, I dont hate gum or anyone else who left, hell im not even mad or angry. I am just disappointed in them, because I thought they where better then that. Therefore they loose all respect because they arnt deserving of it.

I'll be adding more reasons later, although i expect they will be wasted on the likes of you.

Please do because so far you have been 100% wrong. Oh and I would like to make it clear the reason I has inactive the last couple months is because I had no internet. Well not no internet just a insanely slow connection, all is good now though
Last edited by Azazell; May 23, 2009 at 08:13 AM.