Toribash
Original Post
Realistic kickazz
Rate it plz ^_^
Attached Files
Ninjadance awersome edit.rpl (131.4 KB, 25 views)
realmadman.rpl (162.5 KB, 20 views)
realdecap.rpl (117.6 KB, 28 views)
Mortal kombat.rpl (112.9 KB, 21 views)
Ydyshenie.rpl (113.8 KB, 15 views)
i didnt see much realistic in those rpls, i only liked realdecap, and ninjadance awesome edit... wtf was that for a name?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Let's face it, those were all pretty much the same replay but with slightly different ending, apart from the last one. They were all pretty slow and stiff, the only one I liked was realdecap as well
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
there was the same run only in realmadman,realdecap and mortal kombat.I think they're cool:

ninjadance awesome edit-pretty good,generally I like split+decaps but this wasn't SO special,anyway nice pose ;] 7/10
realmadman-nice,simply and fast,just a bit stiff but still good,I liked a lot the end with that flip 8/10
realdecap-it was only the edit of real madman(or it was an edit of this) but anyway I liked it,nice stomp,and nice pose 8.5/10
Mortal Kombat-I don't really liked this so much,was stiff and nothing specia 5/10 because it was stiff with capital S
Ydysheine-nothing special,yrh you strangle him but nothing special 6.5/10

I think that this a comment,anyway overall: a bit stiff,but nice try,I like your posing,it's more balanced than the mine,try to do something different than runs etc... but I think that overall is.....7/10
Dun-DUN-DUUN
you just edit the same replay over and over...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Lol what version of toribash are u using? 2.1?xD
Becouse ur all replays is lagging to me(I don't know why other ppl dont have this prob)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

-_- why do you say the same thing?he edited 2,3 replays,but this wansn't an edit,not every ppl have 3,4 styles of run,he prefer this so all replays seems the edit of the each other,anyway I think that they're still good
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Kingdrake, they are all edits which make them tedious to watch, he should have different replays other than just running
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time