Ranking
Original Post
Haunted house in local area
So theres a supposedly haunted house in my local area
I went in there, pentagrams everywhere, half the house was clearly once sealed off as what looks parts of what was once a concrete wall have clearly been knocked down to reveal doorways.

I went in, took photos, then nearly broke my leg while walking around carefully.

Hole in the ground came out of nowhere.

do you think hauntings exist?
There is no hard evidence to prove or disprove hauntings. Although most I have heard off when looked at properly have some kind of explanation or are just rumours.

I personally don't beleive them.
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
you do know a pentagram is not a bad sign

The pentagram is a sign which protects against evil spirits

I know its not a bad thing, but the legends about the house claim they tried to perform an excorcism to get rid of the haunting... the pentagram in that photo is rather old

I dunno, but its possible its the same one that they tried to use?

edit: it also suggests that somone believed there is an evil spirit there. otherwise they wouldn't of drawn it unless they were ignorant to the fact that its a protection symbol or that they were just having fun
Last edited by Inzal; May 18, 2009 at 01:39 PM.
I would think that someone who heard the storys about it being haunted broke in and drew it there cause he/she thought they were badass. =P

Get some more pictures up
Awesome man. I love urban exploring but there ain't many places to go over here :3
More pics mate!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
you do know a pentagram is not a bad sign

a pentagram is satins sign

(satin being the devil and or his most highest servant)
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!