Ranking
Original Post
[PROTOTYPE]
Amazing game amirite? Won't go into too much detail but basically you are a guy with many super powers and can run really fast. Search it up in youtube, it's cool shit.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Amazing game amirite? Won't go into too much detail but basically you are a guy with many super powers and can run really fast. Search it up in youtube, it's cool shit.

It does look great. Shapeshifting + abilities absorption sounds pretty cool.
Also, learn to post a proper thread with enough information about a game.
i heard that you can shapeshift and steal people's identity,
So you can steal the generals body and go tell the army to attack each other, Its Epic
Essentially, it goes like this.

Your some guy called Alex (methinks). You're a little... Different. You're not like the other kids. Essentially, because something changed you. I guess you were part of some biological weaponry experiment? Who knows? Not you, cos you have amnesia. Damn.

Anyways, you decide you wanna know what happened. So you set off to do just that. Thing is, its kept under wraps, and you aren't. You gotta fight the police, the army, the Black Ops, and other... Experiments. Looks absolutely badass.

I'm surprised nobody noticed it before. I've been following it for a while now.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
There is a massive amount of ways to dispatch phools and it's got sandbox gameplay. I wants it so bad.
infamous
Same as Qegola, I've been following this game since last year. I heard about it, and started to research about it right away. It looks really fun. Reminded me of the Spiderman/Hulk games.
It makes me wonder..
Looks goddamn awesome, I've been following this for a while. Does it still have co-op?
[CENTER]
lead Sigma