Nintendo DS
15 Votes / 31.25%
Sony PSP
33 Votes / 68.75%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
DS or PSP
It's a simple question. Which of the two do you prefer.

V.s.

For me it's DS all the way. Really the only better thing about the PSP is graphics and multimedia capabilities, but graphics are like the second least important thing in a game and now we have the DSi, so yeah PSP fails.

The DS is easily one of the most innovative handhelds ever with the touchscreen which suprised people with how well it works for games. also its purely a gaming handheld which is all i need.
Last edited by randomguy8; May 15, 2009 at 02:14 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Nintendo DS seems to be very cool, but it isnt, i have it and its very boring. Psp have better games so i vote pSp xD.
the dsi is millions of times superior to the psp. internet surfing, camera, twice the screen space, plays movies, etc
u mad tho :)
im vote psp the games and the graphics its very better and he connect in internet,play music,vids and others
DS Lite rules all, NOT the DSi!

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The DSi has five brightness settings compared to the DS Lite's four; however, battery life is reduced to 9–14 hours on the lowest brightness setting compared to the 15–19 hours of its predecessor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DSi

I would rather have a handheld gaming system that lasts longer, than one that lasts half as long and can play media. Why? Because most people nowadays have a portable media player such as an iPod. But does the iPod play DS games? No. Therefore, if you really care about your handheld gaming experience, the DS Lite is the best option among the Nintendo DS series.