Toribash
Original Post
Appraisal Shop: Suggestions/Complaints
Hey;

If you have any suggestions for improving our texture appraisal service or complaints about unfair appraisals, please feel free to post them here for our consideration.

Complaints about an unfair appraisal should be submitted in a format something like this:
Link to appraisal post:
TTM member being reported:
Reasons that appraisal reported is unfair:

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I would like to dispute the price assigned to this set

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=13

The comments about it are located here: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=14
and here: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=15

The set has a visible theme and may seem random due to the fact that the character it is based off of was made of ink and as such was constantly changing shape and form. It is not an random set and as such, i feel that the appraisal of 3k autobuy is not right.
What matters is not how it was made, but how it looks. What it looks like is random. If you didn't post those images, no one would know it was based off that character; and it hardly looks like it anyway!
Khaoskill: The set is just a poor selection of the theme or basic idea. Try choosing a more distinct & solid theme to make a set.
KONY 2012
visible theme adds to the final effect.
but your first priority is to make an attractive texture set... which you havnt done.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by HoboJoey View Post
i would suggest to give monobi another name color and "chief approver" below his name. many ppl just ignore him.

Why shouldn't they ignore him? If they sell at these so called "bad prices", they will get bad sales.

I like the idea of the thread where you can ask for price recommendations, but fail to see the point of this rating going around in other threads.

I am actually quite disliking what is happening on the threads now, because monobi is sort of an authoritive figure and sharing his opinions and price suggestions in a very ordering manner on the threads, his opinions are undoubtedly affecting sales, etc... which should be completely up to the buyers and sellers. Because monobi is one of the only people going around and rating these things in a commanding tone, there arent really any alternative opinions, at least from "well-known" people.

a third party telling the buyers what they should do only distorts the market more, does it not.
Last edited by Zaarock; May 12, 2009 at 06:24 PM.
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
Why shouldn't they ignore him?

who said they couldnt?
iv said it befor that they can if they want, they just wont get the approved stamp, which in time, could become a sort of standard.

the shop is still very new and is being revised almost daily
we're trying to make it as convenient for all the parties while still keeping the goals we had in check

thanks for your input zaa
for the dude who cant read
Originally Posted by micintexp View Post
I would say let monobi be the price judger,Because realy I'm thinking myself that joonven doesn't realy know how to judge the items for prices.
Most of the sets that have come here was worth the same prices.
Is it his way of jelousy of the set or he just doesn't like the texture set?
Monobi,I suggest you be the price judger for the textures.
Your a old schooler in textures too,and still your textures are very epic.
Why did joonven be the price judger,If he can't confirm the right price for the texture set?
Because look at that set that avwave have make,I don't think that's worth that low o.o'
Probably joonven is just making the price as low as possible so he don't get the good profit out of it.
I would say let players put there price on a thread,After that you pop-in and see if the price is fine for the set/head/ w/e it's.
For stuffs like this you need a good judger.