Toribash
Original Post
Maplestory?
Hello toribashians, I'm not very familiar with the gaming chat forum so I'm gonna try the non-wibbles approach . I was looking for a free mmo that could run easily on my computer, that was fun and that had something different from the average mmo crap. I fell upon Maplestory wich looks quite good and the 2d seems like a very original way to make an mmo. So...so far only good points but I'd like you to convince me to or not to play it, I really don't want to go through downloading it, installing it and creating a character only to realize that every server is infested by hackers or Korean no-lives or even worse...Korean no-lives!!! (sorry for any Korean that doesn't appreciate the joke) or any bad surprise like that.
You pointed out only a few of the bad aspects. Hackers, Korean no-lives and infinitely worse, hacking Korean no-lives. That, and its a fucking grindfest from day 1.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
i tried playing this a few years ago with my brother, neither of us held out for more than 2 hours. it's just pure grinding, and after you get 10 levels higher and are ready to move on to stronger enemies, it stays exactly the same. The same green flowery enviroment with the churned out "cute" korean background tunes. I also think something's up with everyone having atleast 5 X's in his name followed by something japanese-sounding

Seconded
Plus, as an addition, it fucking sucks.

It's really, incredibly, fucking horrible having to slay snails in 5 hour+ streaks to level up.
I played maplestory for 2 years. It's really one of the best social games i've ever played if you can make friends but i got bored fairly quickly. I recommend looking at private servers.
I have about 6 right now.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Thanks for the advice, it looked like a good game judging from the site and videos but then again they all do.

Try rumble fighter. Its a beastly fun game, you don't need a good gfx card to play it.
Hoss.
OMFG <3 I used to love Maplestory. But then hackers just HAD to come. So if you wanna play Maplestory, I suggest sticking with the private servers.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?