Toribash
Original Post
Who are you in real life?
Post your interests. Post who wna be or who you are now. are you nerd, bully or mucle guy(if mucle guy show your mucles to prove it!). Or you have girl or you slit up or somhing. And all kind things like that.
Well what can i say about me,im a normal guy,
I like to play toribash in my free times because i work, i think toribash is a very interesting game.
And i think im a good person.
"Be obscure clearly."
im an average guy.
ive been playing pc since was 6 years old.
I play TF2, L4D and toribash most ofmy days.
I love art and i hate school!
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
I am a normal guy who likes soccer and likes to wach action and funny movies and plays toribash on his free time when he is not hanging out with friends
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
I am a normal guy who likes soccer and likes to wach action and funny movies and plays toribash on his free time when he is not hanging out with friends

hey daman, we should meet lol.... basically what defyant said. BUT i am somewhat a bully.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post
hey daman, we should meet lol.... basically what defyant said. BUT i am somewhat a bully.

thats baad ofi

ok im a normal guy who likes playing toribash when its not working and play some TF2 or Portal

PS:I hate working
PSS:Almost finish portal
--->Espi<---
Dont touch me, I wrinkle [WL] member
lol... nd haha o yes... me the mucsle man >=] lol jk.. i love soccer!! playing it watching it..nd yea=]... love watching ufc.. boxing etc etc =] i js love enything that has me active.=] except for boo boo like golf=/ o hell nah.. lol no offence if eny of u play it... yes i have a wife =] im coolio guys.... no homo >=/ AND IM GAY! <--- Ofi dIDNT WRITE This OG =]
Last edited by Ofillusion; Apr 30, 2009 at 02:28 AM.
BlakNWyte
PwR Co-Leader