Toribash
Original Post
Deactivating Bumpmaps / Changing Flame Colour
Hi.

Thanks for stopping by. I have a few situations I need to clear off.

1) I need to deactivate my bumpmap. By that I mean Turn it off completely without it still being there because it is causing people to ping. And I do not know how to.

2) I want to use the original flame shape but I dont know how.( Done ) Thanks Magix

3)I have another problem. I want to know how to change the colour for flames I am currently using Hadoken Hand Flames. Can I change it or is it only 1 colour?

4) Can normal flame colour be changed?

That's all. I need help asap because I just got kicked from a tourney cause I pinged a lot. I don't want to cause I don't want this to effect on others .

Yours Truly,
ToriKai.
Last edited by Kai; Apr 22, 2009 at 12:33 PM.
Can't Touch This
Ouh really? Cool let me take a look Thanks For the help
Last edited by Kai; Apr 21, 2009 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Found It! It's uploading I guess :D Guess I owe you 1 :D
Can't Touch This
updated. New Problem. I chose not to make another thread. Which is a good thing i think.
Can't Touch This
To "deactivate" your bumpmaps, as far as I know you have to upload a single coloured image (aka pure white).

And with the flames, I'm not sure. At the moment I think you can't change your flames. But I'm not too sure you're going to have to wait :P
:D
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
But that was already answered. Flame colors can't be changed atm.

Ouh sorry I thought thatveas for the hadoken and demon flames only.
Can't Touch This