Toribash
Original Post
Tips on Openers?
The main reason why I don't make lots of replays unlike some guys here is because of openers. I can't make momentum, or I usually fly away from Uke after the initial hit. Making a decent opener usually takes me an hour (mostly through trial and error), and the rest of the replay takes about twenty minutes to make. So yeah, tips please =3
Hold all, relax legs, rotate chest, extend/contract pecs made the following replay. also try relax all, contract one ankle then do other stuff.

Btw, If you can improve the replay, that would be great kthxbai.
Attached Files
HV - Finally.rpl (82.9 KB, 41 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Rotating your chest and fiddling with your glutes and pecs (in the appropriate way) is often a good way to start up something. Personally, i try to make it so that i can launch myself towards Uke by extending my knee/elbow, as it gives you a shitload of momentum. And as we all know, the formula for epix is:
(Rage + Momentum) * Skill (which you undoubtably have, being in this org :U) = EPIX
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I find that if I start off with something basic, relaxed all with around 2-6 joints moved, and then 10 frames later tinker around I find a lot more opportunity for momentum and setup. I try to avoid getting into the air too early in the setup as that leeches a lot of your momentum. Plus it takes a while to hit the ground to actually get the momentum back.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Scroll wheel spam GO

orrrrrr...

Generally I try to just start off by throwing my momentum in one direction, left or right. Spacing a few frames, and try to either get a spin going, or lower myself to the floor so I can use the floor as a push-off point. once im there, just kick off and quickly change chest direction for a quick spin, and figure out what to do next :>
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
My way is the zx spam

Moving my mouse over my tori and bashing z and x it is ;o
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I use zx spam as well. If I'm really desperate, I load the random script and keep loading a new game until I get something that looks interesting.
I never really go to singleplayer thinking "oooh, must get awesome opener". I'm usually just bored so I do random stuff or move around till I get something nice.

This thread has helped me though - being almost a sixth dan, I had no idea that the scrollwheel even does anything in this game.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Scroll wheel spam GO

orrrrrr...

Generally I try to just start off by throwing my momentum in one direction, left or right. Spacing a few frames, and try to either get a spin going, or lower myself to the floor so I can use the floor as a push-off point. once im there, just kick off and quickly change chest direction for a quick spin, and figure out what to do next :>

I do pretty much what Mosier does. Getting low to the floor will help build momentum tremendously. You can easily explode from a low position on the floor and obliterate uke with that force.
Thanks fer the idea iPingu and Dee. I do stuff like Mosier most of the time, I just cant think of a good one. If ur rly desperate shuffle ur mouse wheel around tori like mad until u look sexy enough to pull off another move on uke.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?