Toribash
Original Post
Left4Dead
This was probably made already but I cant find it,

Anyway,anybody been playing left4dead? If so,what is your favorite character and weapon? Favorite Character: Bill Favorite Weapon: Rifle

I also found this left4dead parody here! Really funny

Last edited by Galrath; Apr 12, 2009 at 10:30 AM.
Fixed your youtube links. I used to play francis, dunno about my favorite weapon. I like all of them. Also I lol'd at lot at the second video.

Boomer!
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 12, 2009 at 10:33 AM.
♠NO♠
Used to play L4D a lot, my favorite character is Louis, and my favorite weapon is the Pistol. Fun game.
It makes me wonder..
I got mine for the 360
favorite dude is bill and favorite weapon is the auto shotgun (maybe the sniper)
anyways what infected do you guys like playing as?
smoker FTW xD
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
Wall jumpin' hunter. It's fun to bounce on a corner of death and when they look down, you come out of nowhere. the WTF's!? are worth it.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
It's a pretty fun, simple game.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
character zoey, yup the chick francis always picks her up in like 2 seconds haha
weapon uzi quick and easy to kill

however games only fun with a lot of people and for like a half hour then it gets a little drawn out
^ Spelling Fail.
Fav. Character: Francis
Fav. Weapon: Assult Rifle
Fav. Special Infected: Smoker(Its always fun to grab one survior out of nowhere and just listen to the "HOly ****"s)
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!