Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Check off what you want done in Core
Recruiting Blue/Brown belts as well.
7 Votes / 77.78%
Starting a Training Group to train lower belts.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Changing the stickies to interesting names.
2 Votes / 22.22%
Slightly lowering standards of testing new members.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Donating to BetBank and hosting [Core] Tournaments.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Becoming amazing taco and pizza eaters
5 Votes / 55.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Core Revival Poll
Made at the request of Loje. We've contributed a good amount of ideas to help us rise back to how we used to be three months ago. The poll is multiple choice, so if you like any of the ideas listed for the Core Revival program, vote for it.
These are all the ideas I thought up.
Last edited by Burden; Apr 10, 2009 at 12:24 AM.
I vote First ^^
Good idea (aimed to loje and other guys who gave ideas 'n' shit)
Last edited by crazylars; Apr 10, 2009 at 06:29 AM.
Well... I think also it's good, it's also good to be back to help clan being a bit more active.

Btw if you can see this Red... Unblock me, lol.
I am ok with the two first ones.

But whats the deal with Core tournaments? Is it only for the clan members or is it for everyone?

And the recruiting standards have never been high except for the belt. Everyone whos been tested has been let in the clan (except for one person). Although I dont know hows that been for the Freelance
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
I am ok with the two first ones.

But whats the deal with Core tournaments? Is it only for the clan members or is it for everyone?

And the recruiting standards have never been high except for the belt. Everyone whos been tested has been let in the clan (except for one person). Although I dont know hows that been for the Freelance

yeah alltough the testing... we´ve had like 4 person who has been tested. its pretty big ingame test they have to do... its like 20 games for the tester and 30 for the one thats being tested...

also Burden... when this poll is done did you mean that we should do everything that is voted on or just the winning things?
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Things that have over 50% of the votes.
Edit: And yeah lol. Thats what I mean by lowering the testing standards. Instead of testing so much on every mod, we could just see if the person's fighting style is good and that he's not a "noob" fighter.