Ranking
Original Post
Spyro 3: Legend of the Dragon
;o

This game is so fun, I haven't played it for like 7 years and just started a new game. It's so awesome, although the disappointment is the graphics are never the way you remember them. I'm just up to the 3rd portal now.

Discuss/Recall
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Oh man, I remember this... made in like '99, wasn't it? Anyways, one of the first games I ever played. It was really long (like most PS1 games) and had a lot of cool side-quests to do. Just exploring each individual level, let alone the areas around the portals, took forever. Felt awesome to finally finish it.

/nostalgia
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Yeah, it was awesome like that. Just realized I put "Legend" in the title instead of "Year"

I was playing some of my old games and played Banjo and Kazooie, after swimming in Spyro banjo and kazooie swimming is so slow ;p
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I wish i still had this game. I sold almost all my old ps1 games at the last garage sale i had.

This was an awesome game
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uhm.... Long time ago I played this. I still have my PS1 =)
It's also called "Dawn of the Dragon"
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Oh man, I've been playing this again recently and every time I go back to it I have a grin on my face for hours. It's a bit depressing remembering all the bits I found impossible and now, being able to complete them in seconds though...
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Oh man, I've been playing this again recently and every time I go back to it I have a grin on my face for hours. It's a bit depressing remembering all the bits I found impossible and now, being able to complete them in seconds though...

Haha, yeah. I only have just realized how incompetent I used to be.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post

i was like that with nearly every single game i have. i was a blithering idiot
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Ohshit. I remember this game from years ago. It was pretty fun, but don't really remember much of it. Are they still making new Spyro games?
It makes me wonder..