Toribash
Original Post
THE qi shop
ok guys im selling qi but there is a limit and send me the tc and then pm me ur pass and i make alot of qi!

100tc=10qi
200tc=50qi
400tc=100qi
600tc=200qi
800tc=400qi!
2.5ktc=1kqi
5ktc=2kqi
i might do more latter but for now this is limit

oh guys dont expect me to do it realy fast i acualy have a life. hey right now its spring vacation so i got time

(plays xbox all day.....NOT)

and onother thing im usualy on from 6pm-11pm on monday-friday but on saturday and sunday im on 10am-1am not ture right now

EMPLOYES
DarkKira
240ASSASIN
(still hireing)

If an employee of this shop is caught farming on a customer's account, the employee, shop owner, AND CUSTOMER will be permabanned. And if you get me permabanned i will hate you forever.
Last edited by DarkKira; Mar 30, 2009 at 01:42 AM.
Meh Death Note gon stab yo white ass.
hey, would you like me to help you out? i am a 3rd dan and am very active on both forums and the game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

50tc=100qi
100tc=200qi
200tc=350qi
i might do more latter but for now this is limit

can i buy 8k worth of QI?

How much is that?
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.

Very not trustworthy

and make your prices like mine so that we won't have to lower them each time okay?

also, what is your belt?
Last edited by Numb; Mar 24, 2009 at 10:47 AM.
yeah maybe he would like ME to join? 600 posts. 3rd dan black belt. rank 1125 or something. and PWNS. hmmmm?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

I want to question your credibility, DarkKira.

Those prices are real low for one that wishes to pump up the QI of other accounts. In fact, you'd earn more playing on your own account.
fargle u can be an employe sure

@malvado i cant do 8k worth of qi yet and if i could it woud be like mabey 16k, u can ask fargle in a pm
Last edited by DarkKira; Mar 25, 2009 at 12:55 AM.
Meh Death Note gon stab yo white ass.