Toribash
Original Post
Fun with the Samurai mod
Okay, let's get the boring stuff out of the way first:

Setup: These moves will work at nearly any distance, as long as the sword can reach, although certain more complicated ones will of course need adjusting. That said, I am using Demo Settings. Multiplayer usefulness is good for about 20 frames or so, since these make contact very quickly, but comboes and followthroughs listed excepting special cases are, as usual, worthless.

Obligatory apologies if the title isn't descriptive enough ("Hit stuff with swords" was my second choice) and if these two moves have been discovered before, the Twirling Strike is a very obvious idea if taking a bit of experimentation to find the ideal method to cut (This might not be it, but I haven't found a faster one that does anything. I have found an 8-frame one that only cuts the right hip and left hand (It's so fast it goes through the body before the hitbox notices!) which is mostly useless).

Both of these moves use as little airtime as possible because I wanted them to look at least slightly realistic as sword strikes, although the decap in the second one always makes me lol.

Twirling Strike
Hold All
Lower Right Shoulder
Contract Right Elbow
Left Rotate Chest
Left Bend Lumbar
Contract Right Pec
Expand Left Pec
Contract Abs
Contract Left Glute
Contract Right Glute
Extend Left Hip
Space x2
This move is an extremely quick strike at Uke's right side which will hit the arm in 9 frames. Basically, it relies on the enemy not even being able to build up momentum in those 9 frames, by which time the dismember limpness will cancel anything he's trying to do and since this strike goes all the way through you'll keep comboing him into ineffectiveness.
After two spaces a good followthrough is:
Extend Right Pec
Raise Right Shoulder
Space
Contract Right Pec
Raise Left Shoulder
Space x2
EITHER- Grab Upper Half And Drag With You
Grabby Hands
Lower Left Shoulder
Contract Left Elbow
OR- Slice Up Bottom Half With Sword
Space x3
Extend Right Elbow
Left Bend Lumbar
Raise Right Shoulder
Extend Both Pecs
Lower Left Shoulder
Contract Left Elbow
Contract Left Hip
Contract Abs
Space x2
This move will dodge you away from the enemy's sword while placing your blade on his forehead, somehow magically breaking his neck off
Contract Both Knees
Contract Right Pec
Raise Left Shoulder
Extend Left Elbow
Don't Grabby Hand Yet(you'll grab your own sword's handle- cool but useless)
Space
Grabby Hands
Space x2
You now have grabbed the enemy's torso and used your own momentum to slide your blade into it, incidentally severing their sword arm which is always a good thing. Remember to contract your left ankle and extend your left hip or similar to avoid DQ. What you do with the enemy's remaining half body you are gripping I leave to the reader to experiment.

Rock Paper Scissors:
Two Twirling Strikes basically cancel out, both people owning eachother's side but not achieving total domination. You best make the most of that moment, because each person is dismembered and needs to hurry to avoid DQ and deal as much maiming as possible.

Overhead Stab is meant to dodge the twirling strike and other fast horizontal motions. Since I dislike script kiddies using moves 100% lifted from forums (which is a crutch noobs shouldn't use, I got 100% better as soon as I started to make my own ideas), anyone using my Twirling Strike exactly will actually end up getting their sword hand punched by your non-sword hand, killing its momentum entirely at the expense of only your hand. You will lose your hand, but for the most part it cancels out the effectiveness of a horizontal strike while beheading the opponent.
The overhead stab that deflects the attacks (partially) is different as such:
Hold All
Right Rotate Chest
Left Bend Lumbar
Raise Right Shoulder
Extend Right Pecs
Contract Left Pec

Lower Left Shoulder
Contract Left Elbow
Contract Left Hip
Contract Abs
Extend Left Wrist
Instead of arriving at frame 20, you must contract the right wrist after 2 spaces to get a decap at Frame 21. No additional followthroughs or comboes work because of this timing difference. Additionally, you must act to get the sword out of the way or it will continue onwards, bisecting you horizontally, despite the lowered momentum because Katana in Samurai Mod instasever no matter the velocity.

Two Overhead Stabs cancel out, since your left arms will knock eachother out of alignment. However, good instinctive ability and some luck will let you find a way through your opponent's defenses. HINT: Your sword will be at the enemy's right. If you can move it a bit to your right, it'll touch their torso, and even the lightest touch with a katana's flat side inexplicably cuts like a hot ninja-cutting butter knife through ninja-churned butter.

Naturally other fun things occur with the instagib-capable swords in the samurai mod of 2.5, but those two are the two I've found that are interesting enough to post. Now, who said fighting like a girl was an insult, again? ^_^