Toribash
Original Post
game sugestions.
anyone know any cool sandbox games or any nice games for pc make sure its free and no "toribash"
i know some free flash games besides tori bash.

Stick Arena-this is a multilayer game where you are a stick figure fighting other stick figures with 6 weapons (baseball bat, katana, sledgehammer, pistol, AK-47, and double barreled shotgun) you can achieve 15 ranks by earning more and more kills in 5 minute 4 man free-for-all's. recently they expanded with ballistic which added a chainsaw, Tesla helmet, laser, light saber, and a chain gun. they also added the ability to customize with rings that spin around you and pets that follow you, and make custom levels. unfortunately most of these new features (Exception: a few rings) must be paid for, however the regular game by its self is fun

Runescape-chances you already know what this is.

I Wanna Be The Guy- this game is a free download. its a Platformer similar to MEGAMAN, where you die in 1 hit and all you have to fight with is a little pea shooter. due to the unfair design, it's considered by many to be the hardest game ever made. it's probably the hardest game you will ever play but its still fun for some reason.

as for sandbox games i dont play many but i guess i have to reccomend any GTA games.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Indeed I do! Sandbox, you say? You should check out Souptoys. It's a funny sandbox game where you can play around with toys virtually and make wild chain reactions. It has a quite simple learning curve. I think it is still free.
i tried that stick arena game.
it was hell annoying because every game there was a stupid message popping up saying that it was running under 12 frames and kept going back to the main menu.
you shouldn't have read that