Toribash
Original Post
Sparring with Smilies
Yar I played one sparring match with Smilies. He had a good view of my genitials during a good portion of the match so it's kinda laggy for slow computers (ha I mean very laggy, get on a good computer to watch it :P).

So ya, watch, rate <.< and, hopefully, enjoy.
Attached Files
WinforOracle2.rpl (227.7 KB, 36 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
mik is wrong...I am assuming he meant boring... I enjoyed watching it You two made good use of the Alter.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
it wasent boring D: i thought the decap was pretty incredible but dont like hold on kinda boucne around but its very nice 9/10
Just throwing it out there for the people who don't know how to find the settings used in a replay. The dismember threshold is 650.

And thanks for the comments it really lifts my spirits when I get more than 1 reply, regardless of how negative they might be.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm unable to view the match because my toribash is otherwise messed up at the moment. I will say that if his head was in your rear half the match, caused by either grab-whoring or inactiveness, then it sounds like somewhat of a sloppy match.

A spar shouldn't be the best person to beat the head wins. If you want a genuine spar match, ignore the points and get past who wins and who doesn't. Then you can create something amazing.
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Mar 11, 2009 at 04:14 AM.
it wasnt blak
no grab and he just had a very firm grip on his face (granted it was with his penal area)
i thought it was crazy
9.5/10
^ Spelling Fail.