Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
woot again!?
I wanna leave again but I don't know! Here several points why:
  • The clan is inactive on forums
  • I feel kinda alone
  • I don't see anyone online
I am still thinking about it cause I feel really bad everytime I leave a clan D:!
Tell me what you think about it!
Well if we are going to bring the clan back to life, we need to stick together as a team. If we just keep leaving one-by-one because there are a few problems, the clan will die and I'll eventually have to bury it.

It's your decision, but just remember that when you leave, you are doing alot more than just taking text off your screen.

~DejaVu
Fonzie be with you.
I know that! But the clan was kinda dead when I joined the last time! Then Kid and Taco brought it back to life! And I really don't see something like that happening now!
Dejavu: I don't remember leaving you in charge here. You don't have suffeciant rights to declare a clan "dead".
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I never declared this clan dead.

Originally Posted by DejaVu
I never declared this clan dead.

Fonzie be with you.
The leader of this Clan has mentioned. It's all you guys. I've done what I can. I've made the forums organized and every time theres a new member wanting to join I do my part. What you guys have to do is start hanging out with each other. Set times to play together so people can see that we hang out. Find new members. Invite them to post in the join thread. DO IT FAGGOTS.

AND STOP BEING LAZY FOR GOD SAKES.
meap rocks
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Well if we are going to bring the clan back to life, we need to stick together as a team. If we just keep leaving one-by-one because there are a few problems, the clan will die and I'll eventually have to bury it.

It's your decision, but just remember that when you leave, you are doing alot more than just taking text off your screen.

~DejaVu

Re-read your post......

I never said you declared it dead, but what was stated in the above post says that apparently the leader of TAG doesn't know when to kill his/her clan.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
So I write it again nao! I leave! Or better I have left already! Thanks for everything! Hope you will stay through this!!
Bye

~Nura
Thats cool Nura. Good luck in the future and whatnot I suppose. Miss you already. NOW IF YOU GUYS DON'T WANNA LOSE ANYMORE MEMBERS. Lets do something worthwhile.
meap rocks