Ranking
Original Post
EARTHQUAKE
OMFG, we just had like a earthquake just like a minuet ago... i live in the bay area in california, anybody else felt it?
- its been a while
No i don't think so i was sleeping when you posted.
But i heared that mine keybord started to ruble aroud.

Also Maya calendar sayd that the world will end in 2012.
Whit alot of shits like eartquakes floods outbreaks etc...

{Off topic - FTW that was an alien}
V---Like he sayd
Centuries Of Damn
it means that thousands of years ago, some ancient civilization thought the world would end december 23rd, 2012, and for some reason everyone believes them.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
ok we're getting off topic. im just asking if anybody was seriously hurt by it, or if it was even real, or just my brother playing "boom boom dolla" on his DDR.
- its been a while
i felt a small quiver in TN (>^_^<)

I hope no one got hurt

For us, it's usually some large hurricane that has mostly died off, but still screws up the weather.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]