Toribash
Original Post
Im sorry >.>
To all of those who have complained about me. Thinking i insult them on purpose.

I didnt mean to.

I always say THe wrong things i guess.

I guess i insult too much, although its playingly insulting

it doesnt excuse it from being an insult.

Im sorry Jaco. For Calling you a bish everytime i lose >.>

Im Sorry Gynx For calling you an asshole.

Im sorry Etna For Saying those things about you and DR

Im sorry to All of those who i have improperly Greeted. I said soemthing disturbing to them. Or i was jsut plain out mean.

I didnt mean those things.

From this day and on. Im going to try and be alot more mature. Im going to try and reduce how many times i cuss, Im going to stop complainign when i should be the one complained AT,

Im goign to start using correct grammer and try to spell correctly.

Im Sorry DeM.

Im Sorry.

"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
*applaus* Awww you have my respect yo. (If you can keep your word.)
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Feb 18, 2009 at 10:15 PM.
(Hive people only, haha!)
/invades.
RainRain I think that you give a bad name to a clan that has a lot of great people in it. If you are insulting members of your own clan and calling top clan members assholes I think that LadyDeath and Gynx really need to think about whether you actually deserve your place in this clan.
You are one of the main reasons that the parrot clan members are unsure about becoming allies with DeM which is a shame because LadyDeath and Gynx are awesome.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
/invades.
RainRain I think that you give a bad name to a clan that has a lot of great people in it. If you are insulting members of your own clan and calling top clan members assholes I think that LadyDeath and Gynx really need to think about whether you actually deserve your place in this clan.
You are one of the main reasons that the parrot clan members are unsure about becoming allies with DeM which is a shame because LadyDeath and Gynx are awesome.

If im not ment for this clan. Im not ment for it.

Let it be.

And let Gynx and Lady Decide.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Only LadyDeath and Gynx can decide. I really hope you mean what you say and you don't go back on your word.
If you do change then you will prove me wrong in my judgement of you and I will be the first to congratulate you.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
I think you chose a good time to turn around, however this isn't just up to me. It takes a big man to apologize in front of an audience for his mistakes, however that doesn't mean the clan is required to forgive you.

If you can keep to your word, I think there is a place for you in this clan, however there will be no more chances after this, Rain. =(
Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
I think you chose a good time to turn around, however this isn't just up to me. It takes a big man to apologize in front of an audience for his mistakes, however that doesn't mean the clan is required to forgive you.

If you can keep to your word, I think there is a place for you in this clan, however there will be no more chances after this, Rain. =(

Thank you.

I Promise. I wont Let you down.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Oh, you decided without me. You're lucky then, RainRain, i wouldn't have been so forgiving.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Oh, you decided without me. You're lucky then, RainRain, i wouldn't have been so forgiving.

Some How, i thought you would say that.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Originally Posted by RainRain View Post
Thank you.

I Promise. I wont Let you down.

I hope not, cause I'll be pissed if you make me look like a moron for givin you a second chance. Though I like to see a good turnaround as much as anyone else, this isn't just my decision. In my eyes you have a second chance, but Gynx can kick you as well as I can.

I look forward to seein more of this turnaround, and what day better than on your birthday?