Toribash
Original Post
Lessons
Originally Posted by Hamster
As the userbase of Toribash grows, so must the size and accommodation of the clans. This means balancing size with individual talent, and not spreading thin. So far, I know the Torigods are still on top across the board. We are stronger now than we have ever been, sustained by the styles and talents of a good sized handful of fighters. So long as the Torigod Clan maintains our current standard of excellence, we will prevail as the dominant force in Toribash combat.

Hamster, based on that logic I believe we should set up a system by which we can request and provide teaching to other [Torigod]'s. I for example, would like to learn how to wushu better. I also remember when you gave me some tips for joust. Unsurprisingly, we have members who are extraordinarily good at some modes, very good at others, and quite poor at a few. Should we take time to teach each other, the torigods will become utterly invincible everywhere: literal gods.

So, as a first statement, please post here if you would like to:
A. Learn a specific mode/style from someone (you may request a specific teacher as well)
B. Let it be known that you are able and ready to teach at a subject

Therefore, I will make the first request for some help in wushu and kickbox, and also say that I would love to teach anyone joust.

also, 1.please arrange your meetings via pm rather than on this topic, 2.[Torigod]'s only
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Re: Lessons
Im sure that I and dodgy can help you with wushu and kickbox. just get on the IRC channel when online.
I can give lessons in Pro Judo Fracture, if someone needs them.

On the other hand I could use some killer openers for the Judo dm. I always seem to break my wrist, if I grab. Is not to grab the key, or what?
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
I always have my supah killer Judo opener, but then again, I'm not in Torigod :
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Im am good at judo dm but im not that good at joust and i want to know the hamster hug also didnt we try this nefore i left and nobody ever did anything?
I'll help you at joust.

It may not have worked before, but I'm gonna work to make sure it works this time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

I can help people with wrist micro in Judo DM, the art and form of sweeping in Judo, and aiming modifications of the Focker Kick in Jousting.

I need massive help in sumo. x.x
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]