Toribash
Original Post
Let's get some order in here
I really think we should make rules or at least be careful who we allow in JL I mean look at this

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/505...2084420pt4.png
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
lol u have the word vagina in ur sig, so what if its a lame thing to say?

im sure he was just messing around, altho we do want our members to be respectful and cool.

idk, like how could we enforce such a rule? and what would the rule be? no gay jokes?
Lol there are people that will say those things not matter what.. i dont think we need a rule for this because it will be impossible to enforce
well i know that spamming is bad and flameing is bad so i think we should do the rules just like most others no flameing spammeing or idiocy in the servers if you wear the JL on your tag you r to be respectfull to ppl around you.
And if there is a jokeing manner then make sure you r jokeing with some one you can trust.

PS. just saying my opinion
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Yeah, we should get some requirement or something. Or atleast see what the person is like before excepting them. I mean seriously how did this guy get in ;o

wow you guys are different arnt ya? i was talking to my friend,its called KIDDING AROUND
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Seriously, who cares?

What I think is actually a problem, however, is how casually people throw around the word "rape" as a term to signify a win or dominance - now that is grounds, in my opinion, to be thrown out of JL if not also the game entirely.