Toribash
Original Post
CBK is dying
I'm tired of acting as leader. I'm stepping down from acting leader. MBK, if you don't post in a week, I'm invoking my clan admin authority and deeming the clan inactive.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
It's also really old and stuff.
It'd be a loss to the clan list.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Well, since we're pretty much inactive, I'll take care of it if you want to go off and do stuff.

I've been here for absolutely ages and I'm not going to leave it. I think I can handle it, since we're inactive, nothing really happens.

Plus I'm hardly irresponsible or stupid, I'm not going to muck it all up and stuff.

It would be brilliant if I could keep it alive, because I'm proud of being in CBK and don't want to it to die when it could be kept alive, even if it is inactive.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
I would help also, I'm not letting CBK die.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Im not a member but hamr dont let that CBK die...
CBK was and is one of the greatest clans in toribash(for me the better).
Last edited by Swooya; Feb 11, 2009 at 11:24 PM.
"Be obscure clearly."
Its not Hebrew that want it, MBK says its his clan not Hebrew clan so why is hebrew taking care of it? But I dont think it would be a good idea killing the clan, better talk with MBK for a last time so you can have a decision. CBK members like Unite and Cina helped the clan until the end so MBK would have to think before let the clan dies. My opinion.
well i think MBK will continue to be inactive so i will look for another clan but i will never forget CBK
Its very sad that MBK dont care about his own clan
Last edited by Swooya; Feb 11, 2009 at 11:25 PM.
"Be obscure clearly."
Guys, Guys, Guys, It's not MBK's fault, Everyone quits a game. He's left long ago, CBK has been a clan for a long time, And MBK has been managing for a long time, He's just got other things to do i guess?
He can't just stay and manage the clan for ever.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
If I mention taking possession of the clan, he insists it's his and won't give the title of leader. So he cares enough that it's his property. He just doesn't do any of the basic things to take care of it.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do