Toribash
Original Post
The first madman made by Tapion.
If it is a madman ofc, that is up to the pros to decide.

I just hope it is, and it's my first if that's the case.

So here it is.
Attached Files
Star madman.rpl (57.8 KB, 24 views)
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Nice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
That's why I kinda secretly asked if it is a madman^^
Sigma | Gata
People really want to do madmans if they haven't yet, but after that i wouldn't really worry about if, if you get a good replay, it's a good replay, the title madman doesn't make it any better.

Anyway, about if it IS a madman.. Well, you can't really say for sure. Some people think it just requires 5 dismembers. For me, a madman is when the torso is completely separated from other bodyparts (both legs and both hands are DMed + decap). Yes, that is 5 dismembers but it doesn't count if you DM the elbow but leave one leg hanging on the torso.

About the actual replay.. It had some ghosting (limbs passing through joints).. And you don't want that. So the next time edit it out. Try being more relaxed (relaxing all at the start of the replay doesn't count, you will get stiff eventually). Mmm, don't rely so much on grab. When you have to, go for it i guess but that doesn't mean you have to grab uke and keep it on for the rest of the replay. Also, you let uke go at 235th frame and just did nothing. First off, it was lacking a pose and second, you could have used that 235 frames to get at least 2 more dismembers.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix
Mmm, don't rely so much on grab. When you have to, go for it i guess but that doesn't mean you have to grab uke and keep it on for the rest of the replay. Also, you let uke go at 235th frame and just did nothing. First off, it was lacking a pose and second, you could have used that 235 frames to get at least 2 more dismembers.

Thanks mate, I'll work on it
Sigma | Gata