Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of these custom belts should manage the JLShop?
Jabulon
22 Votes / 75.86%
Gamer4200
7 Votes / 24.14%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
How to manage the JL shop
Well, as you all know we have a JLBank that accepts donations, but it only has 2 qi which makes it a lousy shop.

what we need is someone who can manage a JL shop with high qi, preferrably custom, so that any item can be donated to it.

also, i think the JLMerchant (perhaps a title?) should shop around for good prizes and sorta keep track of what items sell alot, prizes and stuff like that.

so whos custom again, me and gamer? what belt were you again yourface?
brucia is a 9th dan.

Highest belt I know of that's here.

Or why not you jubalon? You're a 26th dan frog belt :P
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I am a new member and I know the words of newcommers doesn't count that much, but do what is neccesary, and if you are the only one with th required belt, then I say you do it.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
well i have a shop already in the youshop i keep track of it quite nice if need be i will track it all and do JL to i have no problem there as for qi items ehh ill just mark them in my shop and put the profits of them to the JLbank not that hard 8D
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
i dont think we should make the minimum belt custom, maybe 10th dan, since there aren't many customs here. (but still more then other official orgs =D)
But this is just a suggestion.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]