Toribash
Original Post
Oye, come on...
Where's your spirit people? I mean, I can count about 5 people who are really that active in spirit...

Myself, Mr-Deanster, Chozo, The_guv_na, and Sparrow_Hawk...

Where are the rest of ya?

Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Re: Oye, come on...
I have to admit i have not seen any of our 'honoured' members on for a lone time.. def havnt seen 'Hawk' seen a bit of 'SSJoker' but i really dont know about 'umbra' should we PM them and give a deadline to respond? (personally even with the very few members we seem to have we are one of the most promimant names in the servers)
Ah, Umbra sent me a PM yesterday that he's coming back or whatever, so we don't need to worry about him...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Sorry guys, I've been all caught up with AP classes, and lots of homework, so I'm sorry I've been busy. However, I just got high-speed internet, so I should be on a lot more often. I hope to be a lot more active in the clan.
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
We need to get this forum back up and running people.. I know were active on the servers but this place is like a ghost town now and im out of 3d things to make at the moment.. Also do we need roll call of whos about and whos not??
Sparrow please dont be a Necro... There are lots of people around, infact theres a spirit gathering tonight. So if you can make it, then come along. Its also Chozos goodbye thing also, so make it.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.