Toribash
Original Post
i dont see you guys recruiting.
go forth and recruit. now. make sure they are worthy, then ask them to check us out. its time for expansion.

Frat57, since u were given mod rights, i do expect you to pull ur weight around here. this means cleaning up spam (yes i saw u workin the other day with that), and keeping things nice. but another thing that we could use is expansion. now that we have 3 mods, i would like for us to become larger. then when i feel we became big enough, maybe well just chill againg.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
do it! do it now!
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
fogle it is kinda hard to find a guy that it's worth of recruiting! Meanwhile everyone is in a clan you know! There is no chance to get some really good players!
nura can i verse you? actually it doesnt matter
Last edited by Jet; Feb 9, 2009 at 07:26 AM.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
lol suck for you, in CA, we get the MOnday off, Presidents day. Do you know what this meands, TORIBASH!!! can i take a break for the 3-day weekend? Mabey ill drag my sister here.
Last edited by frat57; Feb 9, 2009 at 05:08 PM.
she plays, she is looking for a good clan and thinks woor won't accept her cause she ins't a black belt yet, she is a great player though. except for the fact that she ows me like 300 tc