Toribash
Original Post
Saving replays
I might need the help of an I.T wizz in this case (or someone who knows computers well)

I'm using XP and i have just gotten back from holidays and now when i try to open replays that i find here on the forums, it opens up the "my computer" directory for me to choose a place to save it. I have to save every single replay i want to view and then open it up and view it from there.

I do not want this.

Before i could choose whether to save it or to just open it. I want to be able to just open it again...

Any help?
Thnx
what browser are you using?
I don't think IE support the "open x file type with y program" feature, try firefox

[T]
#hi

When you press the PrintScreen button, the entire screen is copied.
All you have to do is to paste the picture (Ctrl+V) on Paint then save it.

You can press F6 in Toribash to save the Toribash Screen immediatly in your Screenshots folder.
Gone

sorry that its so big
ok so i just clicked on a random replay and this is what it automatically opens up to which is what i have been saving all my replays that i want ot watch (from the forums) to.
But now it is annoting me and i want it to go back to the window popping up asking if iw ant to save it or just view it. (cant remember exactly what it would say)
Ah, so you're not getting asked if you want to open the file or save - it's just trying to save it without asking.

You need to do this to get the dialogue back:

Resetting download actions

This applies to all versions of Firefox and Mozilla Suite/SeaMonkey
If problems arise or if you want to restore the default set of file download actions, do the following [2]:
  1. Type about:config into the address bar.
  2. Find the preference browser.download.pluginOverrideTypes and, if it is present, right-click on it and select reset.
  3. Find the preference plugin.disable_full_page_plugin_for_types and, if it is present, right-click on it and select reset.
  4. Exit the browser, then open the profile folder (the profile folder is hidden by default in Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Linux; read this if you need help finding it).
  5. Delete (or rename) the file mimeTypes.rdf. Caution: There is also a mimeTypes.rdf file in the program folder. Do not delete it by mistake.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
woah... ok lol i will try it now.... thnx skul.
EDIT: ok wat if that first one isnt present?
Or the second one? Cause they both not there.
I dont want to screw this up so i am asking you beforehand
Last edited by PlayaJ; Feb 1, 2009 at 10:48 PM.