Toribash
Original Post
Sins of a Solar Empire
Started playing this game today. and all I gotta say is that it is INSANELY ADDICTING. Its the most fun I have ever had in a strategy game.

Heres a vid of the game if you never head of it

First non-turned strat game where the enemy knows what its doing. not only that. it is insanely good at it

j/w if anyone else here has played it and if you think its a good game
Oh I love sins, and stardock in general.

I could go on a long rant about how awesome they are, but I'll just say that Sins of a Solar Empire is amazing, Galactic Civilizations II is amazing, and if you like space-based strategy games or strategy games in general, I highly recommend you get them.
Holy shit, dude!

I reinstalled Sins after a long time of not playing today! Coincidence? I think not, stalker!

\o/
Woot I just beat the map with 107 planets or w/e that took... FOREVER. 7 hours :3
I like the style of the game, and the fact thats its realistic. unlike games like sidmeirs civ revolution where you can jsut attack someone with like 50 people and win no matter what, on this game theres actually some real defence.
The game is pretty boring to me. It's slow and repetitive.

If only:

1. Everything (Building, Training, Movement, etc.) was faster. Yes, I mean faster than possible with the game's options.

2. Pirates couldn't raid you with 500 ships.

That's all I can think of at the moment...
2hangar bays and then 2 repair things will stop any pirate raid but yeah :3 Making in faster would kinda ruin the realism. Though unless you mean where everything speeds up then yeah I think that's needed. Oh and one little thing; Capital ships should not be able to take out a planet and alll of its defenses on its own :3
Originally Posted by Pwnzor93 View Post
2hangar bays and then 2 repair things will stop any pirate raid but yeah :3 Making in faster would kinda ruin the realism. Though unless you mean where everything speeds up then yeah I think that's needed. Oh and one little thing; Capital ships should not be able to take out a planet and alll of its defenses on its own :3

I mean speed up everything. Yeah.

I get as bored as hell just waiting for my fleet to move from one planet to another...

For fuck's sake...