Toribash
Original Post
yknow whats bull****
all of these politicians and moms who complain about how games apparently are the cause of all of the worlds problems, and how these violent games like GTA are "inappropriate for my child", when if you don't want them to hear cursing and hookers Getting beaten to death with a baseball bat you SHOULDN'T BUY THE GAME FOR THEM! All of these people ruin the fun for us gamers who are mature enough to handle it and they bust their asses to get these games banned when if the kids get in trouble for seeing this stuff, its the parents fault.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Well, they are valid concerns that this media might be inappropriate for their children, and that it is easy for children to get illegitimate copies of games, so they think that would expose their child to violent things and increase agression, however a study I saw on The escapist actually showed an opposite trend, as the sale of violent games went up, major violent crimes committed by minors went down. ( I'll find the study later maybe, on a school comp with terrible connection and the site is blocked)
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Originally Posted by Pwnzor93 View Post
If video games affected us as much as is said, why are we not eating ghosts? :3 Exactly.

or at that jumping on goombas, or collecting chaos emeralds, and destroying a pig-like creature named gannon. LOL
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Pwnzor93 View Post
If video games affected us as much as is said, why are we not eating ghosts? :3 Exactly.

You...can't...EAT...ghosts!
Eee hee hee!
R.I.P. Billy Mays
In the past, comic books have been the scapegoat. Then it was music. People are afraid of the newness. Always has been.

Blaming games is simply ignoring the true root of the problems. Easy to blame something inanimate, isn't it?
Never compromise.
Video Games are a hot topic for parents, because they blame their kids' deaths on them. Is it Superman's fault that the child jumped off the cliff, or the parents that decided to leave them home alone for an hour?
Fonzie be with you.
Its the Stupid dambass kids who try shit like jumping off cliffs its not games doin it and shit if there that fucking stupid then the world is better off with out there ass
Last edited by Ace12889; Feb 2, 2009 at 05:34 AM.
video games don't directly affect people
however they do desensitize one to violence and death, which is a major concern.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast