Ranking
Original Post
waste of money
what do you think is a waste of money

i think the PS3 when it first came out
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Rolex watches. And I'm damn tired of hearing what you said ._. 600$ wasn't a (relatively) high cost for a console with the capabilities of a PS3, which many people don't even know about because they haven't bothered to get any real information besides the cost. Admittedly it's nice they dropped the price by a third, but that's just the general population being cheap and greedy bastards.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
spending $3000 on tc. o.0

also, Diablo 1 at the shops near me is like $25 -.-
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Hm... A waste of money? A Hummer for suburban use. That, or a 20 thousand dollar customized computer from falcon northwest.
Since when did I become Asian?
Hmmm..... a pen that broke easily for 3$
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Putting 20 danish kroner (~3.5 US dollars) in one of those coffee/hot chocolate machines and not getting anything for it. It sucked because it was the last coin in my wallet. And i didn't even get it back. >.>

Edit: Oh yeah, i should probably mention that the cups o' chocolate costs 5 danish kroner.
Last edited by Shook; Jan 27, 2009 at 03:39 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Buying 50kk tc (you will never spend it!) OR Spending 600 $ in an online auction without getting anything!
Neptune for half price! I take head requests (pm me) (^'.'^)
-SUV's in general. Sucks on road, sucks off-road.

- Memberships for gyms. You'll get more bang for your buck if you just go jogging somewhere.
Never compromise.