Toribash
Original Post
Woo! Back and revamped
Haha! In my opinion at least.

Just wanted to share some late replays. Rate and comment.

OK9ZERA should stop trying to walk or do anything in high grav.

I'll load moar later.
Attached Files
niner_shaken_to_the_core.rpl (214.5 KB, 36 views)
niner_the_voices.rpl (175.4 KB, 30 views)
niner_bonk.rpl (96.1 KB, 24 views)
niner_precise_destruction.rpl (98.5 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Jan 27, 2009 at 11:33 AM.
Too many for a first post, i didn't watch them all, i'll do it later, but i enjoyed very much te one i watched. The voices is my favourite.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
yeah, ease it up a little, post half. geesh, how fast do ppl forget that when I'm not reminding them :P?

I remember you're good at making replays tho, so please do it.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I guess this'll be my replay thread. Okay then, I'll take out a few.

EDIT: Also, tell me the flaws and stuff.
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Jan 27, 2009 at 11:36 AM.
I liked how you drop for the first kick in "shaken to the core". However the rest of the DM's except for the wrist are grabby and hence pretty meh.

"The voices" I like. The grabbing is discreet, so no problem about that. It's also very explosive.

"Bonk" is also nice. good job using the underside of uke's arm for leverage.

the last hit in "precise destruction" is a bit too light for my taste, but other than that, it's very good.
I refuse to grab.
-
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
I liked how you drop for the first kick in "shaken to the core". However the rest of the DM's except for the wrist are grabby and hence pretty meh.

"The voices" I like. The grabbing is discreet, so no problem about that. It's also very explosive.

"Bonk" is also nice. good job using the underside of uke's arm for leverage.

the last hit in "precise destruction" is a bit too light for my taste, but other than that, it's very good.

The only reason I posted shaken to the core is because most DMs were achieved from pure force and speed with no actual impact. Thanks for commenting.
To up this thread and to post more replays, this post is born. I'll put moare in later.
Attached Files
niner_hurr!.rpl (157.4 KB, 9 views)
niner_Tre_nom2.rpl (259.8 KB, 10 views)
hurr is a pretty nice decap punch. Looks slightly awkward though being thrown so far backwards. It also glitches a lot for some reason.

Tre nom2 was nice too. beautiful clutterhit in there, they're not commonly done with the knee
I refuse to grab.
-
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
hurr is a pretty nice decap punch. Looks slightly awkward though being thrown so far backwards. It also glitches a lot for some reason.

Tre nom2 was nice too. beautiful clutterhit in there, they're not commonly done with the knee

Must be something up with latest tb version. Thanks!

More to come later.
3.66 is the one I'm using... and it shows no newer ones in the downloads section.

it seems to be a problem with gravity: it won't see if it's higher than normal
I refuse to grab.
-