Toribash
Original Post
Dungeon Siege/Fable
Dungeon Siege based of a rpg game.
Is a pretty fun game where you must run go hunt and all those kind of stuffs.
You could lvl up in singleplayer and then go with the same character on multiplayer.
My point that game was a good game but dind't like the way that you must view the stuffs.
Otherwise I have already quit it and dind't even end it yet...Because you must play 3 type of series easy,hard and more difficult.
But a nice game

Fable based on a rpg game too.
It was a fun game where you could walk around talk with the peoples do your missions and use your magic do destroy those bandits.
And even so you could have turned out to a monster when you end the game like wearing the enemy mask or some sort of stuff to make yourself more powerfull.
I did end this game but it was bored at the end was need to destroy a dragon with a very creepy man with unbelievebel powers.
It was nice to play it but dind't stay for too long,I have end that game in 1/2 days I think.

If you guys have play this game give out your opinions about it .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
fable2 is the best! but there's an really easy glitch wich makes that u can max all stats on 1 hour :/ but if u dont use the glitch the game is awesome!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Fable is a great game, and I think you played the Lost Chapters since you mentioned the Dragon boss. I beat both the original and Lost Chapters, and they wre great. But they were way to short and easy, and leveling up was no challenge which I hated. Not much variety, but straight-forward and simple; great for beginner RPG players. I showed my dad Oblivion, but he liked Fable more since Oblivion had way too much to do and took a long time to get successful.
The story like was great and intense, and was always on the move. But it was too short, and the expansion pack barely increased the duration. Also, the expansion added two new spells, two spells which did the exact same thing, but had different colors; only red and blue. The new weapons were pretty cool though, and the clothes and towns were definately needed, too.
I'm the kind of gamer that likes to work his way up with almost nothing and stay like that to have more of challenge for a while, and for the difficulty to increase as I increase, using the worst weapons for the longest time I can. (Yeah it's weird).
For my last paragraph, I want to complain about the legendary early quests. I created a new game, and what I did, I went to the cave of Hobbes and killed constantly until I reached legendary status. And when I did, I went to the Guild and looked at the Quest Cards, and the Knothole Glade Tax Riot quest was up, the only legendary quest left for me to get. So, I clicked on it once, and the map went black, and it wouldn't give me the quest. A dumb glitch that couldn't've been my Xbox acting up. It's almost impossible to get the Hook Coast Legendary quest, too.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
omg, i've played trough the whole game about 14 times (fable for normal xbox) and i didnt know that there was legendary quests O.o well, one thing is really bad with the game, in the end, if u throw away the sword u get some more good state or w/e it is and some people says wow u throw away the sword, personally i think u should receive like an special agumention for the sword or bow...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.