Ranking
lol to let you know hamzy.....Just about no one here plays runescape...they may have an account and be like me...or they just say F*** you runescape and don't play it....
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
i used to play back in the day, level 72, level 77 range, dont know the rest

I have a shit load of collectors items, such as zombie head, marrionet, rubber turkey, christmas hats and scarfs, about 50 party hats, etc etc.

good times ^_^
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
i used to play back in the day, level 72, level 77 range, dont know the rest

I have a shit load of collectors items, such as zombie head, marrionet, rubber turkey, christmas hats and scarfs, about 50 party hats, etc etc.

good times ^_^

Mind giving me the account? Taking as an average party hat is 200 mil and one mil = about 2 dollars..

---

I used to play it. A lot. Haven't played actively for about a year now though. It loosed it's.. magic, since all the updates they realeased in 2008.
Yes, i've played it, and i'm not afraid to admit it
Whoop Whoop
I used to play but I got bored with RPGs so I stopped playing. My account was like lvl 54 or 55. Best way to get money, mine a bunch of rune essence(around 50,000) and sell it at the Grand Exchange. Takes a while but its worth it. Try getting friends to help u.
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!
I don't play atm but I think I will soon.
I just don't know what to do in rs right now...
I'm trying to sell all my ashes I bought because I thought that phoenix update will make em rise in price...
I am trying to make money for Bandos and Dfs atm... I think I will go kill some iron and steel dragons soon. Visages are easy money, it takes much time to get one tho. Also clue scrolls I get during my dragon trips provide a lot of money. 100-500k per trip (Average) <-- sometimes I get more...
Hmm I think that's all :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
I r Jagex Mod.

Nah, but srsly, pictures? What is this so called Run Escape?

Rofl, Run Escape...
My friend showed me that game, and the whole day we played it and ran around calling everyone we saw a noob. I believe he was like level 45 or somethin lol.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I was level 95.

Had a lot of cool items 'n stuff.
Last edited by Giantz; Jan 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: I am a fag
hi
I used to play it, untill I found out normal people don't play browser based games like runescape. That was a couple of years ago.

Used to be a lvl 72 member, shitloads of items, and pretty nice skills. ;]