Toribash
Original Post
Just some clarifications
Okay just to clarify this Grumpy is not the president and the elections are postponed until we have more members

also if i do not become president i still have special rights and a large say in big desisions because i like helped make the clan and without me this clan would most likeley be dead (props to wop also for the revive)

i just wanted to make that clear with you no need to post or discuss random things ok
ok, so do old-schoolers get special rights? I don't really think that's fair that you should :s
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
No, andy. you didnt, Bhs was a big help, and without him this clan would have been nothing. Give him respect man...i do unfortunately you dont even mention that, and i read grumpys post in evil forums, its no joke that he hates him.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
i am giving hi respec im just sayin ive been here managing from the start dont i deserve something even if im not voted for leader?
ya, but i was here too and im not asking for a hand out, but ya, i agree that you do deserve more, its your clan, but its Bhs's too untill he left thats all i need you to acknowledge.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
yeah he was the leader but he didnt keep the clan alive
i did everything
have you noticed that i set up the members list, allies and enemies, everything
he made that clan
me and him already had a discussion about this
he made all the dessicions that i couldnt make
i managed the clan
i did everything for this clan from the start
vamp, that was a ploy to get him back :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.