Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
SFST clan logo
hey uhh ahah i was thinking about the idea of a clan logo... and well haha i think i might just have one...

so yea its still in the works and ill get it up asap (its pretty much done... i just gotta make a few parts transparentish and then figure out a way to post stuff on the forums w/o people being able to like take it from meh... :P haha)

but yea i thought that well haha with buya's, kj, and neon's permission that we could hold like an in clan contest for a clan logo cuz well haha what clan doesnt want one? and yea soo if u have an entry post it here and like i said ill get mine up soon ^_^

Limeguy64
Last edited by Limeguy64; Jan 14, 2009 at 04:52 AM.
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule
haha woot ok so i think mines pretty much done... uhh and ima gonna go to sleep after this cuz i have school tomarrow XD...

the only thing is like i can get a certain part of mine to like not be seen (its not supposed to be) haha cuz i couldnt like edit the font i used... so i had to like hide it... and so if it were to be applied to like a colorful background like a little smidge of white would appear... if u care.. haha but umm other than that its perfect

if anyone wants to take a shot at fixing that... uhhh be my guest once i get it up... pm me...

also... hhh can someone like tell me how i can put my image up so it cant be saved to other peoples computers?
...might be in FAQ and ill check there... but uhh yea itd be great if someone here could tell me... haha cuz i wont put it up until then
If you know how to make attachments then you could do it that way. If not then you have to hit the paper clip in your tool bar and upload the pic.
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
Originally Posted by Limeguy64 View Post
haha woot ok so i think mines pretty much done... uhh and ima gonna go to sleep after this cuz i have school tomarrow XD...

the only thing is like i can get a certain part of mine to like not be seen (its not supposed to be) haha cuz i couldnt like edit the font i used... so i had to like hide it... and so if it were to be applied to like a colorful background like a little smidge of white would appear... if u care.. haha but umm other than that its perfect

if anyone wants to take a shot at fixing that... uhhh be my guest once i get it up... pm me...

also... hhh can someone like tell me how i can put my image up so it cant be saved to other peoples computers?
...might be in FAQ and ill check there... but uhh yea itd be great if someone here could tell me... haha cuz i wont put it up until then

you really like the word like don't you. Anyway, yes, i think this is a good idea and i would like to see what you have to far so could you send it?
ima crusin for a bruisn
he also says haha at very awkward intervals that dont seem to match.i might do this or i might wait for an easyier tc give away opportunity, now before i get flamed by all you righteous Clan goers i cant make pictures for shit so it would benefit everyone if i dident try :/, also isent buyakias avatar/Ground texture our logo? hell the texts is in the clan movie, i say let it be
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
:P haha is like my lol... i never liked lol... >:O

and haha i just thought maybe it could be simplified and when u see what i made u might change ur mind

no other entries?!
Last edited by Limeguy64; Feb 6, 2009 at 04:12 AM.