Toribash
Original Post
[WIP]acmePwnFists
Okay blkk this one's for you.. Your hands are instagib, anti-instagib, bouncey, and your grabby hand turns 4x the size of your normal hand... NOTE: You mentioned putting awkward turnframes but in single player if you just press SHIFT+SPACE it move 1 frame, keep that in mind. Also, if you want to modify it yourself just change the bounciness or the sides of the grabby hand to your preferred preference. (i.e. Increase the "bounce" & "alt_sides" variables for both the hands in the file) I'm putting this up as "WIP" in case you might want anything changed cause you weren't too specific about how explosive or big you wanted them

Have fun.
Last edited by siku; Jun 19, 2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Attachment management
/set gr 0 0 -30
Damn, DagR... You've been pretty busy lately... If it weren't dead*, I'd say there was a place for you in the mod team...

*mod team members: prove me wrong?
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
YO... THANKS A BUNCH.

i would like it better if your hand turned into a shere instead of a cube.... youd have a radius or damage. and could you make all body parts ungrabbale? also, is it possible to make it transparent? i know that objects yes but bodyparts?

you dont have to change it, i know how. its just a comment.

EDIT:
NEVER MIND i dont know how to do it. i though i did. for some reason, it only works in the right hand... and its sphere in the beggining too. could you change it for me?

well... THANKS a BUNCH

hope the mod teams up and running soon... with you in it.
Last edited by blkk; Jan 12, 2009 at 07:02 AM.
- its been a while
That looks like it would only take a bit to make, but it is awesome! Just liek punch at uke but it doesnt do much then activate the ACME fist and he explodes!
yeah so would this work on multiplayer?. maybey fists radius could be smaller and no DM.... and people would be willing to play in multiplare. probably not though

BTW, what does ACME mean? its also in ACMEgrabber.
- its been a while
ACME is from Looney Tunes :P it's a fictional corporation that makes dangerous things.. Okay, you can't make it a sphere because when you make the hand a sphere, the hand is a sphere, both sides and alt_sides.. there's no way to make just 1 different.. and there's no way to change the opacity either sorry
/set gr 0 0 -30
NICE.

thanks for the update

would it work still if you made it non instag? beucase then normal hands would be instag too.

i love it when the body parts just fly away from each other in a explosion. thats cool. 8D
Last edited by blkk; Jan 13, 2009 at 12:28 AM.
- its been a while
acme's for "A Company that Makes Everything", cuz everything in looney tunes is from acme, although most of the time everything's dangerous too

as for the mod, pretty simple, but since it's an "ordered" mod, I guess it does the job.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
this is the motivation for my LOLnade mod.

but i dont think you can add bounce to a body part... anybody want to proof me wrong?
- its been a while