Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
We have to get started
I have been liking at the forums alot over the past 2 days and I noticed that we only had 1 or two new posts over the two day
I'm Back!
meh. I'll start recruiting.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
meh. I'll start recruiting.

When you recruit tell them to be active and post on the forum
I'm Back!
no, we need to be able to test a single time and have that count, at least till we have 20 members lawl
Technical Old School. - It exists.
just wait 'till the elections are over.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
grumps lol nobody can really vote if there isnt anyone to vote but the runners >.>
wow okay this is a bit crappy xD
actually the clan is Vamp Grumpy Daman Andy and me
ive seen all the others only once
and pls dont just invite anybody
i dont like it if ppl in our clan start insulting anyone or losing in a very embarissing way all the time
if you invite somebody pls just test him before in aikido judo kickbox betabox wushu...
he doesnt have to win ... you just have to make sure that he isnt an idiot or a noob
like mmmh
andy you invited reymix
i tested him twice and i told him 2 times to come back later
you just invited him like that i think
and now i havent seen reymix in ages
he shouldnt be so high that he could stop being on the official servers
and im there all the time :-O
btw where are you all all the time? :-O
its getting quite boring in revo
wop, unfortunately we have no choice to recruit, its been discussed actually..... but were smart enough to know who is and isnt a noob lol but we can deal with it later....no room to complain really.....