Yes
6 Votes / 85.71%
No
1 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Can i Join Triforce?
BASHoMANIAC,5th Dan,Revolution,and i would like to join Triforce knowing its a highly known clan and being in it would be a pleasure.

[Triforce]Organ Recommended me to this Might clan
Attached Files
0knock out.rpl (27.2 KB, 7 views)
0ninja bow power.rpl (60.2 KB, 7 views)
0Decap on rey.rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
Joined Triforce on 01/06/09
5th dan Black Belt
I recommended him because he is a good player in game and was able to beat both me and alien0 and I figured he would be a good addition to Triforce
You don't say?
Hey Bash. Remember me?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
</recall> Hows your girlfriend. The one who talked shit behind your back. Lol. <recall>
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Yes.
Replays were pretty good, looks like you like wushu? or TK KB?

Anyways I like you so it's a yes from me and u get 2 points for being invited so atm it's 4 yes 0 no

But your going to have to get WAY more forum active, no over the top like Lucas and Myself but atleast pop in every now and then to see whats going on.
Last edited by Murmayder; Jan 6, 2009 at 11:59 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Even though I've never heard of you, I voted yes, because unlike many other members, you posted your Joining Thread correctly (Not 100% though. The poll isn't public :P)
And as Murmayder already said, you need to get more forum active. Not like me or him, but you should get to "Member" rank at least, which needs 50 Posts.

By the way, I think you got enough votes already. Welcome to the clan!
Retired Player