Toribash
Original Post
Funny prank i might play
i might go to the mall with a cast or a sling on one of my arms and move my dick into the side of one of my pockets and ask some girl to get my phone for me since i cant since iv got a broken arm and there ganna grab my rocket whenever they go in my pocket should i do it?
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
lol ok man its a deal if i can get a camera im so doing it
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
lolol dident actually do that i hope you guys know just seemed like something funny and random and why the (bleep) is sahee stalking this?

lawl he ran after he saw that
Want to join Vampire?
k its settled im going to do it, i might even do it high so the vid would not just be for you guys haha
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
lolol dident actually do that i hope you guys know just seemed like something funny and random and why the (bleep) is sahee stalking this?

lawl he ran after he saw that

He didn't see that then. Why would he ran away from you, anyway? He was just looking through your forums and your all posts, eh... Try not to get too excited about me. Can you ;)?

I'll send you pm now anyway...
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 26, 2008 at 01:48 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
He didn't see that then. Why would he ran away from you, anyway? He was just looking through your forums and your all posts, eh... Try not to get too excited about me. Can you ;)?

I'll send you pm now anyway...

lol just looking at our every post our every move going threw our underwear draw. lurking in the shadows watching us, watching us. lol idoit Thats a stalker good job
Want to join Vampire?